35th Anniversary

 We are celebrating our 35th anniversary in Coca, which is all decorated for Valentine's Day. Even though the Christmas decorations are still up. I stopped by for a piano lesson at the branch president's home.


This little kitty is not allowed inside, but she still gets treats and pets when she cries. I was surprised to see a screen on this window as they are very rare here.


We stopped by Papo's for a delicious anniversary dinner. Big platters of meat, salad, beans, and rice were served with juice.


The next day I was playing for sacrament meeting and couldn't believe how hard it was to get this first measure right. I've sung this song for 50 years in English. But because the words are translated, the rhythm has been changed as well. I am a Child of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Week at the Temple

Our new favorite place

General Conference