Joya de las Sachas

 Visiting the new Sachas family group was on our list for a long time. We kept getting held off because of crime. They finally gave us the green light and we drove up for Sunday's service.


Here's Elder Mills showing off the new facility for the family group. This saves a good 20 people from an hour drive to Coca on Sunday.


We enjoyed a wonderful testimony meeting. After Elder Yocum bore his testimony, I grabbed him to be a translator so I could share my testimony too.


What a unique location! I hope this area grows so we can get a building here soon.


I've been thinking about change lately and what an opportunity it is for us. Perhaps I'll write a talk about the power of change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

General Conference

A Week at the Temple

Our new favorite place